|Keyword Analysis, SEO Audit,
Google & Facebook insights.
||Technical coding and database instructions.
||Prioritized action plan and technical services tips.
The Cirriculum of Optimization
SearchForecast "University" is part of our client program
during which our expert consultants continaully analyze your website (and competitor websites)
using our diagnostic tools whilst explaining the findings, techniques and implementaton
practices. Our clients benefit from our consultants knowledge base across
global clients and can take advantage of our comprehensive set of SEO
and Pay Per Click learning briefs, videos and competitive intelligence.
During the lessions which are often face to face or via the telephone, our clients engage in monthly insightful presentations ranging from:
- Keyword Analysis - insights into how to discovery new keyword opportunities to optimize your website on for higher organic rankings and more effective pay per click campaigns.
- Website Visibility Benchmarking - diagnosing websites using our proprietry Search Engine & Social Media Scorecards based on 55 factors search engines look for on a website.
- Keyword Copywriting - The 10 Rules of Search
- Google/ Yahoo! Cache Analysis - determining
the number of pages your website Vs competitor websites that Google and Yahoo!
- Linking - how to find the number and quality
of backward and outward links each competitor websites has.
- Social Media Analysis - evaluation of Google+ and Facebook social media identifiers on
your website and how to increase your website
presence in search engine directory.
- SiteMap Submission Best Practice - how to submit
your website using an authorized Google, Bing and Yahoo! Webmaster Tools and XML SiteMaps.
- Return on Investment -
preparing ROI analysis based on traffic from both organic and paid search